Live Online Zoom Jan. 23rd & 24th, 2021
Saturday & Sunday 9am to 4 pm PST
Learn to amplify your inner healing capacity and deepen your connecting with the life force energy. The Integrative Reiki training from MindTree’s Wellness institute integrates the Traditional Japanese System of Reiki by Mikao Usui with eastern system of healing with advanced techniques and additional symbols.
Begin registration today
Reiki is the universal life force energy and heals an individual holistically by energizing the physical, mental, emotional and the spiritual level. In Reiki I & II, you will learn
- The History and healing
- Heal self and others
- Learn to connect and channel the life force energy
- Develop higher awareness
This Interactive class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. Each student will learn to give and receive a complete treatment and the traditional western and Japanese techniques for hand placement. Practice time is given using all the Reiki II symbols. A course manual and a certificate are included.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is an ancient technique that originated in Japan. The word Reiki is composed of two Japanese words: “rei’ is generally translated as “universal” and the word” Ki” is translated as” energy” or” life force”. Therefore, Reiki represents the Universal life force energy that is within us and prevails all around us. Reiki is a form of “energy healing’ that works well alongside all forms of treatment (e.g. Western Medicine, Counseling, and Alternative Medicine).
How does Reiki work?
Reiki is a simple and powerful healing technique that balances the energy system of the body; this often leads to improvement in health, increased relaxation and improved mental & physical well-being. If some one’s life force energy is low or blocked, they are more likely to become ill (physically or mentally). If it is high and flowing smoothly through the meridians of the body, the person is more resilient to disease or any form of negative energy and is also more balanced energetically.
Benefits of Reiki
- Promotes Relaxation and Stress Relief
- Boost Immune System
- Develops body awareness of triggers and feelings of anxiety
- Assist in removing energy blocks of Anxiety from the body
- Increase the level of happiness and emotional well-being
Integrative Reiki Level I: (Beginner and Basic Level)
In this Reiki Level 1 Certification class, you will learn:
- The Origin & History of Reiki
- 7 chakra awareness (with Sanskrit names), related biological functions, emotional dysfunctions and each chakra’s crystals/mantras
- Chakra meditation
- Self-Healing Steps
- Hand Placement System – Learn how to give a Reiki healing step by step, both giving and receiving hands on training.
- Gassho Meditation
- Learn Aura Cleansing and how to feel the Auric Energy
- Self Energy Protection
- Alpha state of mind to channel Reiki
- Byosen Scanning – detecting energy deficits and give Reiki where is needed.
- Learn the 5 Reiki principles (ideals)
- Reiji-ho – developing your intuition,
- Receiving first-degree attunement
Integrative Reiki Level II: (Practitioner and Advanced Level)
In Reiki Level II Certification Class, you will learn:
- Working with clients as a Practitioner
- Reiki symbols (3 traditional Japanese and additional Integrative Reiki healing symbols) and their usage
- Additional Indian healing symbols
- Healing from distance
- Integrate Yoga, crystals and essential oils
- Hands-on Reiki healing practice
- How to use crystals for healing, including cleansing & programing
- Reiki second degree attunement
- Integrative Reiki quick healing formula guide
About Trainer, HARINI SUKUMARAN
Harini Sukumaran is a Reiki Healer/ Grand-Master and Energy Healer & Licensed Counselor. She was Initiated as a Grand-Reiki Master from the International Institute of Reiki and has been practicing Reiki for 15+ years.
Harini Sukumaran is the founder of MindTree Wellness Institute. Harini created Integrative Reiki, an improvised form of Mikao Usui’s Reiki. Integrative Reiki combines traditional Reiki symbols alongside powerful “Indian Symbols” to enlighten Reiki practitioners to deal with the complexities in this competitive world.
Harini believes that “Total health” leads to “Total Happiness”. Total health comes from good physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual health.
Harini’s passion for holistic treatment of Mind and Body motivated her to create MindTree, a Holistic Counseling & Wellness Center to help women, children, and families in Portland, OR. She is a licensed Mental Health practitioner. She has also been practicing alternative Medicine (Certified Ayurvedic practitioner) for over 15 years.
About INTEGRATIVE REIKI
$789 for Integrative Reiki level 1 & 2, Jan 23rd & 24th 2021, 9am to 4pm
Early bird registration – $750 ( Reserve by Jan 8th) purchase the discounted Reiki 1& 2 PACKAGE
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
A $65.00 handling fee will be deducted upon cancellation. Refund requests by fax or email must be received two weeks before the start date. In addition, the fees are non-transferrable.
Mindtree Wellness Institute reserves the right to cancel any program due to under-enrollment, or any course due to instructor illness or inclement weather. If a course is cancelled, the institute is responsible for refunding only the course fee.
Once you attend this class, you are welcome to attend it again as many times as you wish for just 30% of cost (a 70% discount). It is unique every time! Re-attunements strengthen your Reiki.
This class is a total of 12 hours and qualifies as CEU’s (continuing education units) for Oregon License Massage Therapists.
MindTree Holistic Counseling & Wellness Center LLC
5440 SW Westgate Dr # 210
Portland, Oregon 97221