Online Therapy & Counseling (Oregon) – Phone & Video
Online therapy and counseling can be a useful alternative to face-to-face therapy sessions, available at the convenience of the client’s location. A typical online client is one who is busy and high functioning but also feel like their lives have gotten way out of balance. MindTree uses a HIPPA compliant online counseling platform that is private and secure.
Online Counseling may be useful for you if:
- You have small children at home
- You have Social Anxiety
- You generally have busy lifestyle
- You have limited mobility
- You don’t have reliable transportation
- You have a new born and need Postpartum support
- You are not traveling or not present in the same locale as your therapist
Online counselling might not be a good fit for you,
- If you are in crisis or are experiencing more serious clinical situations.
- If you have serious unresolved trauma (MindTree therapists offer this service in-house but not online as a primary modality)
- If you have suicidal thoughts.
MindTree offers Individual sessions to Parents, Women and Adolescents seeking help for the following:
- Stress management
- Work / Life / Family / Self Balance
- Marriage or Relationship Concerns
- Parenting education
- Relational conflicts
- Stressful life Transitions
I offer the following online therapy options to Oregon residents only.
- Video conference (50 session)
- Phone (50 minute session)
Please email email@example.com with details on your situation and the help you are looking for. After assessing client-therapist fit, MindTree will get back to you within 24 hours on availability and next steps. A payment is required 48 hours before session through our secure payment secure system.
>MindTree Holistic Counseling & Wellness Center LLC
5440 SW Westgate Dr # 210
Portland, Oregon 97221