MindTree is currently looking for qualified clinicians to join our team!
Do you dream of embarking the journey of private practice by partnering with a collaborative health care team? You get to have an autonomous independent private practice in a well established clinic. At MindTree, we are seeking independent practitioners who are passionate about Mind and Body Wellness to join our team of Holistic Wellness Practitioners.
We are currently looking to partner with a Licensed mental health therapist or Licensed registered intern who can work part-time (10 - 24 clinical hours) or full-time (25+ clinical hours). We are currently offering clinicians, a hybrid option, to work either in-person or via remote/video.
At MindTree we believe in the philosophy of mind-body integration. We work collaboratively with like-minded professionals offering holistic integrative care to the community. If you like to build a holistic approach, at a highly ethical practice and strive to be an ongoing learner, MindTree might be a great fit. At MindTree you will have everything ready to start your practice right away and to see your clients either virtually or in-office.
Our vision is to contribute to physical health and mental well-being for individuals and families. MindTree treats the person as a whole, by integrating the healing of mind and body. We believe in the philosophy that mind and body do not operate separately, rather interdependently when the mind and body are connected.
We specialize in Holistic Wellness, implementing a multidisciplinary approach. We also offer Reiki healing and Yoga - we are truly here for the wellness of our client's minds and bodies.
Holistic Model - We help our clients to develop holistic wellness. Both mind and body are equally considered in a course of treatment, as we seek to treat a client's whole being.
Respect for Diversity - We at MindTree cultivate an atmosphere that has no tolerance for bigotry of any kind. Sexism, racism, homophobia, xenophobia, transphobia, and any other exclusionary behaviors do not belong in a place of wellness. We accept and embrace those different from ourselves and hope we can all learn from each other.
Ethics in Practice - Practitioners at MindTree meet and exceed all professional guidelines set by existing governing boards and licensing bodies. We are proud of the service we provide, and the reputation we have earned.
- Client referrals based on your specialization and client's needs
- Option to do fully remote, telehealth-based practice
- Assist with credentialing with insurance companies
- Flexible work schedule
- All-inclusive Electronic Health Record with robust HIPAA compliant telehealth platform
- Comfortable, fully furnished office space and waiting room
- COVID protocols for safe in-person appointments
- Immediate marketing support - Online and outreach to the community
- Access to Marketing Materials, Business Cards and Psychology Today profile
- Administrative and Medical billing services
- Submit claims & Reimbursement of claims
- Schedule appointments
- Individual consultation with our Clinical Director
- Monthly group clinical case consultation and business goals
- A supportive team environment
Requirements for Mental Health Professionals
- Fully licensed in the State of Oregon with 2 years post-independent licensure experience, preferably with private practice experience
- Registered Interns in the State of Oregon
- Interested therapists must have a 'niche' (couples, trauma, EMDR, family, pregnancy/postpartum, yoga, energy healing, dance/movement therapy, art therapy, Gottman, EFT, Buddhist psychology etc.)
- Willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community.
- The ideal candidates will be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected and a positive-minded group of clinicians.
- This position can start part-time (10-24 hours/week) with the ability to grow into full-time private practice (25+ hours/week).
If you are interested in joining as a member of MindTree, please complete the Membership questionnaire.
. Complete our Membership questionnaire
. Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete all the requirements and if your application matches our needs, we will contact you for a phone screening before an interview.