Mind Tree is HIRING!
MindTree is currently looking for qualified Licensed mental health therapist/psychologist ( LPC, LMFT, LCSW, PhD or PsyD) to join us in accomplishing our mission of bringing the ideals of holistic health to our community.
We offer flexible/Hybrid work mode (in-person and/or remote).
We have negotiated high insurance reimbursement rates for our clinicians. A full time therapist can make ~100,000 a year (or more). We also offer monthly incentive bonus!
We offer flexible scheduling that lets you have a good work-life balance.
Our clinicians see clients and we take care of the rest! We handle credentialing/paneling with leading insurance companies, verify patient insurance benefits, bill insurance, track accounting and denied claims, patient invoices, credit card processing, calendar management including scheduling/rescheduling appointments, social media management, marketing And MORE!
Why work for MindTree?
At MindTree, we are seeking independent providers who are passionate about Mind and Body Wellness to join our team of Holistic Wellness Practitioners. At MindTree we believe in the philosophy of mind-body integration. We work collaboratively with like-minded professionals offering holistic integrative care to the community. If you like to build a holistic approach, at a highly ethical practice and strive to be an ongoing learner, MindTree might be a great fit.
We have a cohesive team of clinicians, but we are different from an agency or a hospital setting. Our providers take care of our clients in a supportive setting and Mindtree takes care of administrative support, billing services, fax, email, office space, marketing, networking, while offering group therapy room, yoga/ movement studio and flexibility to work remote only.
Our practitioners have a flexible schedule that lets them choose their own work hours to have a good work life balance. You enjoy your free time doing things you like to do, whether its spending time with your family, traveling, hiking or doing yoga in our studio.
MindTree is your home away from home! We strive to help you feel supported and have fun while you work!
We Are Seeking
Requirements for Mental Health Professionals
- Fully licensed in the State of Oregon with 2 years post-independent licensure experience, preferably with private practice experience
- 1099 Independent Contractor Position. Compensation is a percentage based on income received
- Interested therapists must have a 'niche' (couples, trauma, EMDR, family, pregnancy/postpartum, dance/movement therapy, art therapy, Gottman, EFT, Buddhist psychology etc.)
- Willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community
- The ideal candidates will be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected and a positive-minded group of clinicians
- This position can start part-time (10-24 clinical hours/week) with the ability to grow into full-time private practice (25+ clinical hours/week)
- Full time therapists should be available to work 30 hours a week with expectation of holding at least 25 client hours
- US work authorization required. Must hold valid Oregon driver's license; if offer extended, should be wiling to go through background check
- Must provide references relevant to the job position
MindTree will provide
- Client referrals based on your specialization and client's needs
- Option to do fully remote, telehealth-based practice
- Competitive compensation: Percentage of fees collected per session - Our therapists share of the compensation is ~$55 - $110/hour
- Monthly incentive bonus based on the number of clients and for meeting monthly targets
- Flexible work hours (no expectation to work outside of those hours)
- Credentialing with insurance companies
- Medical billing services to coordinate Verification of Benefits, Submit claims, Reimbursement of claims, Tracking accounting and denied claims, patient invoices and credit card processing
- Administrative services for calendar management including scheduling/Re-Scheduling appointments
- All-inclusive Electronic Health Record with robust HIPAA compliant telehealth platform and hands-on training
- ADA accessible & Comfortable fully furnished office space, Yoga/Meditation Studio, Group Therapy Room and waiting room
- Available on-site Cafeteria and ample parking
- COVID protocols for safe in-person appointments
- Immediate Marketing support - online & community outreach
- Access to Marketing Materials
- Monthly team meetings & group case consultation
- Quarterly networking events with community
- A supportive team environment
Please Apply if:
- Licensed in the State of Oregon
- Enjoy working in a Group Practice and Collaborative Healthcare setting
- Respect for Diversity & Ethical Practice
If you are interested in joining as a member of MindTree, please complete the Membership questionnaire.
- Complete our Membership questionnaire
- Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete all the requirements and if your application matches our needs, we will contact you for a phone screening before an interview.