You’ve taken the childbirth prep class, baby proofed your home, had the baby shower, but what about your relationship? The Bringing Baby Home Workshop, developed by Drs. John and Julie Gottman, uses research based and research tested tips and exercises that will bring you and your partner closer during the transition to parenthood.
This is an educational workshop, not couples therapy, so you will be learning alongside other expectant and new parents.
This workshop is for those who are:
- Interested in having a baby
- Expecting a baby
- Already parenting an infant or toddler
During the full workshop, you will learn to:
- Strengthen your friendship
- Increase intimacy and affection
- Work through conflict with greater ease
- Reduce hostility
- Interact positively with your child
- Ensure quality involvement for both parents
- Reduce the incidence or severity of postpartum mood disorders
About the Presenter
Jacqueline Holden, MA, has been a Gottman Bringing Baby Home Educator since 2013, and is also a Licensed Professional Counselor Intern and Independent Practitioner at MindTree Holistic Counseling and Wellness Center.
Registration and class dates, please click this link –